Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Wednesday, 4 May 2016
More U.S. Drillers File for Bankruptcy
Two more oil companies have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
The cuts have forced Binladin and other construction companies to delay paying some workers' salaries, in some cases for months. In response, some unpaid staff have stopped turning up for work, slowing work on some Binladin projects such as the King Abdullah Financial District in Riyadh.
Posted by Unknown at 07:00
- Should Advisors Mix Politics and Finance?
- Chaotic Markets, Politics, Economies - Various Pun...
- EYE on the World - Troubles Tie Back To #Climate
- Financial Troubles Stir Saudi Arabia
- Globalization Pushing Humanity to Brink
- Shell's 83% Profit Plunge Causes Sharp Spending Cu...
- China Tells Economists to Look on Sunny-Side!
- More U.S. Drillers File for Bankruptcy
- Economic Bubbles Bound to Burst
- Six #EU Members Seek Internal Border Control
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2015 (98)