Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Sunday, 12 June 2016
EYE on the World - Global Risks Rise
Southern Europe Faces
population could spread the Zika virus in Europe this summer if infected travelers introduce the virus. An analysis of temperatures, vectorial capacity, basic reproductive number (R0), and air traveler flows suggests parts of Southern Europe may be at risk for Zika outbreaks between June and August. This according to a study, led by Umeå University researchers in Sweden and published in the journal EBioMedicine.
New Haven, Conn.-- If the U.S. healthcare system were a country, it would rank 13th in the world for greenhouse gas emissions, according to new research. The study, published June 9 in PLOS ONE, quantified previously unreported environmental and public health impacts of the nation's healthcare sector.
This decline is inevitable in fast-expanding economies that depended on export growth and investment booms.
"thousands of active international followers, readers and supporters"
Reaching hundreds of thousands globally, with partners and private communities in Zurich, New York, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beverly Hills, California
"It is the little things we do everyday that makes the big difference.
Posted by Unknown at 20:00
- EYE on the World - Turn, Turn, Turn...
- Billions To Suffer As Potash Causes Surge In Food ...
- Shell Planning To Topple Exxon
- Oil Markets Share Concerns For Brexit
- Egyptian Gas BP's BIG Play
- Anarchy And Lootings Strike Hard in #Venezuela
- EYE on the World - Troubles in Paradise
- Goldman Sachs: Oil's Recovery Fragile
- BIG Troubles Ahead For #Toronto Real Estate
- Renewables Attracting Capital Says World Bank
- Oil Industry's Last Chapter
- China's Slowing Economy Affects Oil and Coal
- EYE on the World - Global Risks Rise
- Traders Bet On Oil Rally Surge
- China Forecasts 6.8% Growth 2016
- Natural Gas Up Sharply By 25%
- Jobs Report Draws Concerns From Yellen
- More Pain Expected For North Sea Oil
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2015 (98)