Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Sunday, 19 June 2016
EYE on the World - Troubles in Paradise
It was fun playing Masters of the Universe when expectations were low.
correction in the housing market that the Bank of Canada governor says is just around the corner
For almost two decades, Torontonians lucky enough to get mortgage approval have been buying into an increasingly inflated housing market and thinking they're sitting on a gold mine.
Instead, some may find themselves atop a house of cards.
Last week, Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz warned in his semi-annual Financial System Review about a potential drop in real estate prices in Toronto and Vancouver. He said Toronto's rising prices are "unlikely to be sustained."
Temperatures of up to 35C force exodus to river and lake beaches.
The abnormally hot weather has seen temperatures some 8C above average across a vast swathe of southern Siberia.
On 12 June - Russia Day - new records were set in Novosibirsk (30.4C) and Tomsk (31.5C), and in Tuva Republic (31.7C).
The Saudi Arabian-like heat wave, still ongoing, has stretched to the east of Krasnoyarsk region, with the highest temperature being 35C.
Over the next two days southern Siberia will remain abnormally hot, some 7C higher than average
"thousands of active international followers, readers and supporters"
Reaching hundreds of thousands globally, with partners and private communities in Zurich, New York, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beverly Hills, California
"It is the little things we do everyday that makes the big difference.
Posted by Unknown at 09:14
- EYE on the World - Turn, Turn, Turn...
- Billions To Suffer As Potash Causes Surge In Food ...
- Shell Planning To Topple Exxon
- Oil Markets Share Concerns For Brexit
- Egyptian Gas BP's BIG Play
- Anarchy And Lootings Strike Hard in #Venezuela
- EYE on the World - Troubles in Paradise
- Goldman Sachs: Oil's Recovery Fragile
- BIG Troubles Ahead For #Toronto Real Estate
- Renewables Attracting Capital Says World Bank
- Oil Industry's Last Chapter
- China's Slowing Economy Affects Oil and Coal
- EYE on the World - Global Risks Rise
- Traders Bet On Oil Rally Surge
- China Forecasts 6.8% Growth 2016
- Natural Gas Up Sharply By 25%
- Jobs Report Draws Concerns From Yellen
- More Pain Expected For North Sea Oil
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2015 (98)