Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Monday, 27 April 2015
Unbelievable PLUNGE In US New Home Sales
Sales of new
homes plummeted in March, as
the spring buying season opened with sharp declines in the Northeast and South. U.S.
The Commerce Department said Thursday that new-home sales fell 11.4 percent last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 481,000. This marks a swift reversal from an annual sales pace of 543,000 in February, which had been the strongest performance in seven years.
Purchases of new homes have been volatile on a monthly basis, although sales during the first quarter of 2015 are higher than in 2014. The volatility points to a real estate market still finding its footing in the aftermath of the housing bubble that triggered the Great Recession in 2007 and the weak recovery that has followed. Read More.
Not That Long Ago
- ► 2016 (135)
- Excessive BIG Bank Leverage Set To Wipe Out Wealth...
- Are YOU Prepared For Coming #Collapse - Some Plann...
- WALL ST Now Panicky Over #Greek Default Risk
- Unbelievable PLUNGE In US New Home Sales
- #SPROTT MONEY - Weekly Wrap-up GREEK DEBT?
- CHINA 2015 CRISIS: State -Run Bond Defaults On Int...
- China's Stock Market A Casino
- SPECIAL REPORT: #5 Patterns of STOCK #MARKET CRASH...
- SPECIAL REPORT: #4 Patterns of STOCK #MARKET CRASH...
- SPECIAL REPORT: #3 Patterns of STOCK #MARKET CRASH...
- SPECIAL REPORT: #2 Patterns of STOCK #MARKET CRASH...
- SPECIAL REPORT: #1 Patterns of STOCK #MARKET CRASH...
- HOWARD MARKS - The (#Investors) Most Important (WR...
- Why You Shouldn't Worry About 2015 Market Crash
- Stock Markets, Economies and Humanity Heads to Col...
- ▼ April (15)