Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 1 September 2016
#Russia Facing Stiff Competition From Middle East Oil
Russia still has supremacy over Central and Eastern Europe, especially over its crude oil market. However, Middle-East countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran, have recently entered this traditional Russian trade because every oil producing country is searching for new markets and bigger market share regardless of the price. Last year, oil from the Saudi Kingdom arrived in Poland for the first time, and in August this year Iranian crude came back to the Polish market after being absent for a couple of years. Hungary, the second biggest export destination for Russian oil in the region, has increased the import of fuel from Iraqi Kurdistan, while Ukraine, the greatest adversary of Russia, is trying to become the gate to Eastern and Central Europe for National Iranian Oil Company. It appears that the energy supply security has increased in the region, but will oil from the Middle East be a […]
Posted by Unknown at 08:00
- EYE on the World - "Teacher Seeks Pupil" - Ishmae...
- #Suncor Unloading Oil-Sands Assets
- #Enbridge Pays $28 BILLION For Spectra Energy
- #Volkswagen Scandal Persists With EU
- Norway Critical To #Europe's Future Gas Supply
- EYE on the World -` Intergalactic Fire Sale``
- Business As Usual (BAU) With US/ China #Climate Ag...
- Oil Business: #SHELL Needs A Strategic Answer Outs...
- #Russia Facing Stiff Competition From Middle East ...
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2015 (98)