Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Friday, 1 April 2016
2015 Sets Record Investment in Renewables
End of Oil-Age
Global investment in renewable energy hit a record US$285.9bn (£202.3bn) in 2015, beating the previous high of $278.5bn set in 2011, a study shows.
Posted by Unknown at 20:12
- US Economy Just Sputtering Along
- Financial Structure Overhaul Possible?
- Goldman Pegs Oil Between $20 -40 in New Industry O...
- From Oil Sands to "Solar Skills"
- Iran Poised to Garner Market Share in #OIL
- Silicon Valley Faces Massive Layoff Carnage
- Why So Many Secret High Level #Meetings?
- Venezuela Considered a Time Bomb
- Brazil Could Trigger More Turmoil
- #Oil Plunges with No Deal in Doha
- GOLDMAN SACHS - Not Too Big to Jail
- Top IMF Economist Says Japan Headed for Insolvency...
- Peabody Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Becoming Failed State Despite Oil Riches...
- Moody's Slashes Credit for Three Oil Majors
- Russia's Economy Set For Growth - World Bank
- Turmoil Strikes #Calgary Realty Market
- Central Banks Can't Go Broke? Hmm...
- Tesla Sales Soar to 276,000 as New Age Dawns
- American Profits Excessive: Business Needs to Comp...
- 2015 Sets Record Investment in Renewables
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2015 (98)