Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Wednesday, 6 April 2016
Central Banks Can't Go Broke? Hmm...
Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Monday that he may meet his Saudi Arabian counterpart before a planned oil producers’ meeting in Doha on April 17. Saudi Arabia, the world’s top oil exporter, will agree to freeze crude oil production levels only if Iran and other major producers do so, the kingdom’s deputy crown prince said in an interview with Bloomberg last week. “If there is such an opportunity, surely we will talk to our colleagues,” he said about a possible meeting with his Saudi Arabian colleague. Iran has said it will not join fellow OPEC and non-OPEC members in a plan to be discussed in Doha to freeze oil production to boost prices. Novak also said he hoped that a common position would prevail at the […]
Posted by Unknown at 15:58
- US Economy Just Sputtering Along
- Financial Structure Overhaul Possible?
- Goldman Pegs Oil Between $20 -40 in New Industry O...
- From Oil Sands to "Solar Skills"
- Iran Poised to Garner Market Share in #OIL
- Silicon Valley Faces Massive Layoff Carnage
- Why So Many Secret High Level #Meetings?
- Venezuela Considered a Time Bomb
- Brazil Could Trigger More Turmoil
- #Oil Plunges with No Deal in Doha
- GOLDMAN SACHS - Not Too Big to Jail
- Top IMF Economist Says Japan Headed for Insolvency...
- Peabody Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Becoming Failed State Despite Oil Riches...
- Moody's Slashes Credit for Three Oil Majors
- Russia's Economy Set For Growth - World Bank
- Turmoil Strikes #Calgary Realty Market
- Central Banks Can't Go Broke? Hmm...
- Tesla Sales Soar to 276,000 as New Age Dawns
- American Profits Excessive: Business Needs to Comp...
- 2015 Sets Record Investment in Renewables
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2015 (98)