Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, 5 April 2016
Tesla Sales Soar to 276,000 as New Age Dawns
This morning we got another confirmation of how supranational organizations "plan" European crises in advance to further their goals, when Wikileaks published the transcript of a teleconference that took place on March 19, 2016 between the top two IMF officials in charge of managing the Greek debt crisis - Poul Thomsen, the head of the IMF's European Department, and Delia Velkouleskou, the IMF Mission Chief for Greece.
It may not be hard time, but it’s a far cry from the giddy days when the Kaupthing bankers hosted parties for clients aboard yachts in Monte Carlo and hired the likes of pop legend Tom Jones to serenade guests at London galas. In sentencing these financiers to serve terms of up to 5½ years, the Icelandic courts have done something authorities in the world’s two great banking capitals, New York and London, haven’t: They’ve made bankers answer for the crimes of the crash. “The Icelandic banks went overboard,” says Olafur Hauksson, the onetime small-town police chief who in January 2009 was appointed special prosecutor to investigate the banking cases. “They were basically bankrupt.”
Since '00, the population of 55+ Americans has grown by 27 million (+45%) and full time employment among this segment risen by 10 million (+93%). A large swath of boomers did not and have not retired maintaining existing or establishing new full time work. Theoretically, they are willing to work for less to maintain medical benefits and bridge shortcomings in their retirement savings.
Posted by Unknown at 02:13
- US Economy Just Sputtering Along
- Financial Structure Overhaul Possible?
- Goldman Pegs Oil Between $20 -40 in New Industry O...
- From Oil Sands to "Solar Skills"
- Iran Poised to Garner Market Share in #OIL
- Silicon Valley Faces Massive Layoff Carnage
- Why So Many Secret High Level #Meetings?
- Venezuela Considered a Time Bomb
- Brazil Could Trigger More Turmoil
- #Oil Plunges with No Deal in Doha
- GOLDMAN SACHS - Not Too Big to Jail
- Top IMF Economist Says Japan Headed for Insolvency...
- Peabody Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Becoming Failed State Despite Oil Riches...
- Moody's Slashes Credit for Three Oil Majors
- Russia's Economy Set For Growth - World Bank
- Turmoil Strikes #Calgary Realty Market
- Central Banks Can't Go Broke? Hmm...
- Tesla Sales Soar to 276,000 as New Age Dawns
- American Profits Excessive: Business Needs to Comp...
- 2015 Sets Record Investment in Renewables
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2015 (98)