Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, 29 March 2016
U.S. Drug Prices Out-of-Control; Doctors Demand Action
"A prescription drug can only be as effective as a patient’s ability to access it and adhere to the medication as prescribed. Year after year of rising costs is clearly a burden for many patients that ultimately impacts their health and quality of life."
Dr. Wayne J. Riley.
American College of Physicians publishes policy paper on getting skyrocketing drug prices under control
For the first time, USGS includes human caused seismicity in predictive map
Posted by Unknown at 15:27
- Top Economist Says #Bernienomics Great for Americ...
- China's New "Solidarnosc" Hits Streets
- U.S. Drug Prices Out-of-Control; Doctors Demand Ac...
- GOOD NEWS: EV's Spelling Certain End to Oil-Age
- Rockefellers Dump Exxon Over #Climate Deceptions
- Drunken Sailor's Budget Should Start Canada's Down...
- Puerto Rico Digging Debts of Despair
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Plunge 7.1%
- China Dumping US T- Bonds Could Force FED Policy?
- Subprime Slime Sequel - The Return of Stupidity Ba...
- Heartland #Iowa Farmers Heading for Cleaners
- American Economic Anger Driving Elections - Mad as...
- OIL Prices Promise Volatility for Months Ahead
- China on Verge of Massive Labor Unrest - Protests...
- Reality Check: Saudi Arabia is Going Broke!
- BIG Oil Stocks Good Long-term #Investments?
- IMF Confirms Global #Economy Crashing
- New Generations Suffer Growing Wealth Gap
- Americans' Lousy #Jobs Grow - NO Raises?
- Korean Nuclear War Signals Rattles West
- Financial Advisors - What EVIL Lurks?
- Panic Grows as Moody's Cuts China's Rating Outlook...
- Top British Banker Dooms #EUROZONE
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (98)