Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Friday, 11 March 2016
Reality Check: Saudi Arabia is Going Broke!
They met in secret to plan a devastating attack…
With oilfield activity suddenly contracting, production from a dwindling number of freshly fracked wells would be unable to compensate for the rapid depletion of older wells. Yet that long-anticipated turning point has only just begun to emerge - partly because producers had a couple more tricks in store.
Some drillers are spending a little bit more on measures that are subtly flattening the so-called "production curve" of shale wells, either by limiting the initial surge in output or by squeezing a few additional barrels out of older wells, according to industry executives and analysts.
What does all this mean to investors? If you are not already long gold, this is the time to be patiently looking for an entry point. It is not recommend to jump in already now, as gold can typically drop fast and sharp with the aim to shake out weak hands.
Volatility is coming, and, as always, that comes with opportunities for patient investors and traders. Rob Tovell will issue a Trade Alert when an ideal entry point is presenting itself with a signal to go long
Ontario Debt Just Keeps Growing
Over the 12-year period, Ontario’s net debt ballooned by $10,292 per person, which was the largest per-capita increase in the country.
- Top Economist Says #Bernienomics Great for Americ...
- China's New "Solidarnosc" Hits Streets
- U.S. Drug Prices Out-of-Control; Doctors Demand Ac...
- GOOD NEWS: EV's Spelling Certain End to Oil-Age
- Rockefellers Dump Exxon Over #Climate Deceptions
- Drunken Sailor's Budget Should Start Canada's Down...
- Puerto Rico Digging Debts of Despair
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Plunge 7.1%
- China Dumping US T- Bonds Could Force FED Policy?
- Subprime Slime Sequel - The Return of Stupidity Ba...
- Heartland #Iowa Farmers Heading for Cleaners
- American Economic Anger Driving Elections - Mad as...
- OIL Prices Promise Volatility for Months Ahead
- China on Verge of Massive Labor Unrest - Protests...
- Reality Check: Saudi Arabia is Going Broke!
- BIG Oil Stocks Good Long-term #Investments?
- IMF Confirms Global #Economy Crashing
- New Generations Suffer Growing Wealth Gap
- Americans' Lousy #Jobs Grow - NO Raises?
- Korean Nuclear War Signals Rattles West
- Financial Advisors - What EVIL Lurks?
- Panic Grows as Moody's Cuts China's Rating Outlook...
- Top British Banker Dooms #EUROZONE
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (98)