Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Top British Banker Dooms #EUROZONE
Whatever boneheads thought that supra-constitutions were better for economic stability or governing anything had more than a few loose marbles. Basically, such stupidity undermines both free enterprise and democracy , thereby destroying the fabric, inspiration and motivation of a society while concurrently leading to oppressive states that garner Soviet-style sluggishness and inefficiencies.
Now, if you recall the Soviet system fell apart just for the reasons mentioned above - meaning that it was a perfect time for the Eurozone to copy their failed ideology ( so who needs a book to figure out common sense issues? - More dumb!)
Repeat after FFI folks, "Tear Down Those Walls Mr Gorbachev"
China's central bank, the People's Bank of China, has cut further the reserve requirement ratio, the amount of cash the country's banks have to hold, in an attempt to calm investor jitters over the world's second largest economy. The PBOC cut the ratio ...
The central government will allocate 100 billion yuan ($15.27 billion) over ... There are many issues to be dealt with, including how to pay debt as well as layoffs.
Financial Precipice à la 1929?
There is a huge laundry list of leading economic indicators I could point you to for visualizing the sick economy, but perhaps the king of all leading indicators is the price of oil. It has absolutely cratered in the past year and a half. It’s gone from well over $100 per barrel to now hovering around $30 and flirting with the idea of going lower, a 70%+ decline. Now why would oil drop in price so dramatically?
Is it because the Saudi’s are trying to drive the American shale industry out of business? No, it’s much simpler than that. People simply don’t need as much oil because they aren’t producing enough goods because there aren’t enough people willing to buy those goods. When demand dries up, sellers are forced to lower prices to entice buyers to keep buying.
- Top Economist Says #Bernienomics Great for Americ...
- China's New "Solidarnosc" Hits Streets
- U.S. Drug Prices Out-of-Control; Doctors Demand Ac...
- GOOD NEWS: EV's Spelling Certain End to Oil-Age
- Rockefellers Dump Exxon Over #Climate Deceptions
- Drunken Sailor's Budget Should Start Canada's Down...
- Puerto Rico Digging Debts of Despair
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Plunge 7.1%
- China Dumping US T- Bonds Could Force FED Policy?
- Subprime Slime Sequel - The Return of Stupidity Ba...
- Heartland #Iowa Farmers Heading for Cleaners
- American Economic Anger Driving Elections - Mad as...
- OIL Prices Promise Volatility for Months Ahead
- China on Verge of Massive Labor Unrest - Protests...
- Reality Check: Saudi Arabia is Going Broke!
- BIG Oil Stocks Good Long-term #Investments?
- IMF Confirms Global #Economy Crashing
- New Generations Suffer Growing Wealth Gap
- Americans' Lousy #Jobs Grow - NO Raises?
- Korean Nuclear War Signals Rattles West
- Financial Advisors - What EVIL Lurks?
- Panic Grows as Moody's Cuts China's Rating Outlook...
- Top British Banker Dooms #EUROZONE
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (98)