Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Shell Reports 70% Shocking Plunge In Earnings
The value of listed Japanese companies' future obligations to retiring workers reached a record 91.21 trillion yen ($860 billion) at the end of fiscal 2015, with the unfunded chunk growing to nearly 26 trillion yen amid depressed interest rates.
As Venezuela’s crisis swells, its gold reserves are shrinking. The holdings fell again in May, sliding to 6.24 million ounces from 6.63 million ounces in April to post a fourth consecutive drop, according to data from the International Monetary Fund website. Over the past year, the country’s hoard has shrunk 36 percent, and since February 2015 it’s nearly halved.
Overall classified loan exposure, which includes debts that are unrecoverable as well as those unlikely to be repaid, rose to a seven-year high of 0.92 percent by March, according to Monetary Authority of Singapore data.
Posted by Unknown at 07:00
- Expect More Loan Defaults In Oil Patch Warns Ratin...
- Shell Reports 70% Shocking Plunge In Earnings
- Oil Companies Sputtering In Turbulent Markets
- Putin Happy With Reviving Russian Economy
- #OMG Outlook Terrible For Big Oil's Earnings
- Top Nuclear Physicist's "Dream of Peace" (Part...
- EYE on the World - "Between The Devil And Deep Blu...
- OIL Inventories Hit New HIGHs Crushing Bull's Mome...
- Few Signs China's Economy On The Mend
- Inter Oil May Be In Play With Exxon Moble Bid
- Oil Prices Heading Back To Poor House
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega Tr...
- US Oil Producers Want Trade Protection From Import...
- Can You Believe #China's GDP Booming Again?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- Shale Overtakes Deepwater Oil While Prices Last
- South China Sea Could Impact Oil Markets
- Auto Industry Faces Headwinds As #Millennials Stop...
- Enron 2016: Saudi Oil Reserves Manipulated
- Bill Gates And Friends See Nuclear Revival?
- Canadian Economy Slowed By Bust In Alberta Oil Ind...
- No Room Left In Oil Prices
- US Auto Sales Hit Record
- Oil Rises As Supplies Tighten
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2015 (98)