Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Monday, 18 July 2016
US Oil Producers Want Trade Protection From Imports
“We are in a slow weak-growth environment,” said Jonathan Golub, senior equity strategist at RBC Capital Markets, who recently cut his earnings forecast for the S&P 500, saying profits will be slightly lower for the year. “What investors are looking for is confirmation that we are not stuck in negative territory.”
Posted by Unknown at 07:30
- Expect More Loan Defaults In Oil Patch Warns Ratin...
- Shell Reports 70% Shocking Plunge In Earnings
- Oil Companies Sputtering In Turbulent Markets
- Putin Happy With Reviving Russian Economy
- #OMG Outlook Terrible For Big Oil's Earnings
- Top Nuclear Physicist's "Dream of Peace" (Part...
- EYE on the World - "Between The Devil And Deep Blu...
- OIL Inventories Hit New HIGHs Crushing Bull's Mome...
- Few Signs China's Economy On The Mend
- Inter Oil May Be In Play With Exxon Moble Bid
- Oil Prices Heading Back To Poor House
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega Tr...
- US Oil Producers Want Trade Protection From Import...
- Can You Believe #China's GDP Booming Again?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- Shale Overtakes Deepwater Oil While Prices Last
- South China Sea Could Impact Oil Markets
- Auto Industry Faces Headwinds As #Millennials Stop...
- Enron 2016: Saudi Oil Reserves Manipulated
- Bill Gates And Friends See Nuclear Revival?
- Canadian Economy Slowed By Bust In Alberta Oil Ind...
- No Room Left In Oil Prices
- US Auto Sales Hit Record
- Oil Rises As Supplies Tighten
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2015 (98)