Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, 5 July 2016
US Auto Sales Hit Record
U.S. auto sales may be slowing, but they still set a record in the first six months of this year. Sales through June were up 1.5 percent to 8.65 million, eclipsing last year’s record of 8.5 million, according Autodata Corp. That was partly due to a strong June, which saw sales rebound after a disappointing May. Sales rose 2.5 percent to more than 1.5 million. Ford, Honda, Fiat Chrysler, Hyundai, Subaru and Nissan all reported gains for the month. Sales were down at General Motors, Toyota and Volkswagen. After six straight years of growth – and record sales of 17.5 million last year- U.S. sales are beginning to plateau. In the first six months of last year, for example, sales were up 4 percent, or more than double the pace of this year. But low gas prices, low interest rates, enticing new vehicles […]
The collapse of the U.S. economic and financial system
accelerated this year, thus pushing the country closer to a
third-world status. Most Americans are unaware of the dire
consequences facing the nation, so they continue to believe
business as usual will continue indefinitely.
Unfortunately, lousy reporting by the Mainstream media
along with the public’s denial and delusional thinking is a
recipe for disaster for most Americans over the next several
The U.S. economy is being propped up by a great deal of
monetary printing, Fed stock and bond purchases and
extreme leverage in all areas of the market. While these
policies have given the “ILLUSION” of continued prosperity,
or at best a sustainable slow growing economy, the debt now
in the system is unsustainable.
Still to this day, most investors (including precious metals
investors) do not understand the real reason for the massive
increase in U.S. Federal debt. They believe the debt was
either increased to enslave Americans or to fund continued
economic growth. While the second reason is more
accurate, they still fail to understand the “ROOT
CAUSE” of the debt increase.
Posted by Unknown at 18:17
- Expect More Loan Defaults In Oil Patch Warns Ratin...
- Shell Reports 70% Shocking Plunge In Earnings
- Oil Companies Sputtering In Turbulent Markets
- Putin Happy With Reviving Russian Economy
- #OMG Outlook Terrible For Big Oil's Earnings
- Top Nuclear Physicist's "Dream of Peace" (Part...
- EYE on the World - "Between The Devil And Deep Blu...
- OIL Inventories Hit New HIGHs Crushing Bull's Mome...
- Few Signs China's Economy On The Mend
- Inter Oil May Be In Play With Exxon Moble Bid
- Oil Prices Heading Back To Poor House
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega Tr...
- US Oil Producers Want Trade Protection From Import...
- Can You Believe #China's GDP Booming Again?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- Shale Overtakes Deepwater Oil While Prices Last
- South China Sea Could Impact Oil Markets
- Auto Industry Faces Headwinds As #Millennials Stop...
- Enron 2016: Saudi Oil Reserves Manipulated
- Bill Gates And Friends See Nuclear Revival?
- Canadian Economy Slowed By Bust In Alberta Oil Ind...
- No Room Left In Oil Prices
- US Auto Sales Hit Record
- Oil Rises As Supplies Tighten
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2015 (98)